- Headless Security Mode: If you can’t identify the orientation of the drone, Headless Mode allows you to keep your direction.
- Altitude Hold Function: You can release the throttle stick & the drone will keep hover at a stable height. Simple to control & easy fly.
- One Key Take-off & Landing: The quadcopter will take off and hover at a certain altitude or land gently on the ground once the button is pressed.
- Speed Adjustment: You can adjust the speed according to your operation proficiency.
- 360 degrees protection design, makes U51 durable and easy to operate. Great gift idea for kids or beginners.
Potensic U51 drone,do not miss it! *Altitude Hold *Speed Adjustment *Headless Mode *Low battery and out of range Alarm *One Button take off/landing
When the drone is going to exceed the flight range, then the transmitter will sound beep didi…didi…didi…to alarm, you need to fly back the drone in controllable area, otherwise the drone will be out of control and lost.
Lock the flight height, give you an easier control of the flight. It can release one of your hand in controlling vertical direction, just focus on forward, backward, left and right.
Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is as same as the nose direction. In headless mode, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction, the direction will be the same as your transmitter.
LOW BATTERY ALERT
When the drone battery is low, then the transmitter will sound beep di-di-di…to alarm and remind you to fly back the drone as soon as possible for avoiding lost and get rid of concerns.